Experience a tour with a local Indigenous guide. Share the experience of a Mantha (traditional welcome). Learn about Miriwoong people and understand the importance of art and culture. Enjoy conversation with artists and taste delicious home-made damper and bush foods.
Tour time – 1.5 hours (Start: 10:30am – 11.30am approx.)
What we provide:
- Visitor pickup from the Kununurra Visitor Centre at 10 AM
- Pickup from accommodation venues is available. Please contact us.
- Bottle of cold water
- Artwork purchase discount voucher
- Pre-food tasting hand cleaner
- Insect repellent
- Vegetarian and gluten free options maybe limited depending on seasonal conditions. Please contact us to discuss.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen and a hat
- A smile