Dawang Linawoong Ngoondengig-gerring is an ongoing arts development program focused on enabling creativity, new artistic approaches & sustainable arts practice. The program provides opportunities for artists & arts-workers to extend their professional practice & develop technical skills & experience across diverse mediums. Supported by a process of artist mentoring that maintains and strengthens cultural connection and retains expertise within the art centre, young and emerging artists have developed skills and produced exciting outcomes in the areas of textiles, ceramics, wood carving, artefact making, printmaking, jewellery and digital arts.
- Jan Griffiths finalist in the Indigenous Ceramic Award 2018
- ‘Woomera’ Installation of contemporary woomera for the Intercontinental Hotel Perth. Artists: Chris Griffiths, Lachlan Raymond, Dixon Ward, Sydney Griffiths, Junior Kenny Griffiths, Richard Bloomer 2017
- ‘Fire & Water’ An exhibition of ceramics by Jan & Peggy Griffiths – Cross Arts Projects Sydney NSW 2018
- ‘Waringarri Textiles’ The establishment of a social enterprise supporting young and emerging artists to create unique hand stamped and screen-printed fabric
- ‘Wirnan’ Installation of objects and digital images for ‘Desert River Sea – A Kimberley Perspective’ Gallery of Western Australia Perth WA 2019